The Singh Law International and Cross-Border Transactions Team provides corporate and transactional services to International Private clients seeking to make acquisitions, strategic alliances, joint ventures, or investments in the United States, as well as to U.S. private clients seeking to make such investments in international markets.
The unique benefits and services offered by the Cross-Border Transactions Group include the following:
Corporate and Business Transactions - Strong relationships with global banks, facilitating safe transfers and escrows of significant funds across borders
- Formation and structuring of international companies and navigation of U.S. choice of entity issues
- Compliance with U.S. import and export controls laws
- Guidance on Department of Commerce requirements
- International product purchase, supply, and distribution agreements between purchaser and seller
- Strong relationships with Global Embassies to facilitate strategic alliances and partnerships
Mergers & Acquisitions - Due diligence of business, assets, and liabilities, including experience in U.S.-specific due diligence of environmental, labor,
employment, intellectual property (“IP”), insurance, benefits, tax, and other areas
- Post-closing integration assistance, including set-up or closure of U.S. benefit and incentive plans
- International Group Resources
A number of attorneys in the firm have practiced and/or are licensed in foreign countries, which provides a deep understanding of critical legal and cultural differences More than 4 attorneys in the firm can collectively read, write, and speak more than 4 non-English languages.
Global Legal Expertise on Your Side
Singh Law Global Legal Expertise on your Side
4365 US Hwy 1 South
Princeton, NJ 08540
We accept major credit cards.
Singh Law, LLC © All Rights Reserved.